Cadence Lodge is the ideal base camp for those craving the great outdoors and like-minded souls. When you’re not out on the trails or exploring the area, make yourself at home with:
- Free WiFi - Yup, we’ve got it. And it’s pretty darn fast.
- The Porterhouse - Kick back and relax in our outdoor pavilion. Located at the back of the property, the Porterhouse features a gas fireplace, deck and plenty of space to unwind. Canvas sides help keep you warm and cozy during the shoulder seasons. The Porterhouse is generally closed during the winter months
Please keep in mind that unless there is a private event, this space is shared by all of our guests so we ask that you refrain from inviting people who are not currently staying on the property.
- Fire Pit - Weather permitting, we’ll get a fire going in the fire pit around dusk. We’ll supply the wood for you to keep the fire going – you supply the fixins for s’mores.
- Grilling Station - A covered as gas grill is available. That’s all we have to say about that.
- Community Kitchen - Open 24/7, our Community Kitchen isn’t fancy but it has a refrigerator, oven and microwave for you to use. Pots, pans and dishes are also on hand. Please make yourself at home which includes doing your own dishes and disposing of any perishable food prior to checking out.
- Laundry Facilities - It’s $3 to do a full load in our coin-operated washer and dryer. Need laundry detergent? That will be another $2.
- Tuning Shed - Our heated tuning shed has a bench to sharpen your skis and boards. A bike rack is also on hand for when the warmer months roll in.
- Ice Machine - Check.
- Weekend Breakfast - Fuel your day with our popular, complimentary breakfast, made to order Saturdays and Sundays from 7am -10am. In the warmer months, enjoy breakfast on our patio or in our covered pavilion, aka The Porterhouse. When the snow starts to fly, we move things indoors to The Sentinel Room, our new dining room, located in the main cottage.
- Breakfast Bags - Need to grab and go or a mid-week option? Order your breakfast bag by 7pm the night before. If you’re not in at the time bags are delivered, they will be left in your fridge. Each bag includes a bagel and cream cheese, Chobani® Greek yogurt, two hard-boiled eggs and a cup of fresh fruit and granola. Bags are $8 + tax Sunday - Thursday and free on the weekends.