We’re working room by room, inside and out, to restore the Lodge’s mid-Century vibe. Checkout out some of the things we’ve already done to make your stay with us even better:
- Name Change – Yup, we changed our name from the Birch Tree Lodge to Cadence Lodge at Whiteface.
- New Rooms – We’ve fully renovated four of our fifteen rooms so you’re even more comfortable. In spring 2017, we’re shaking the 1970s out of three more rooms. Regardless if you stay in a renovated or standard room, you’ll be super cozy!
- New Lobby – We’ve updated the office décor and layout to make the lodge more inviting from the moment you walk in the door.
- New Deck – We’ve added a large deck so you can enjoy your morning coffee (or aprés beverage) al fresco.
- The Hub – This spring, we’ll put the finishing touches on “The Hub,” our covered outdoor space to enjoy most seasons. Relax and enjoy the gas fireplace, ample seating and a beautiful rustic bar (BYOB).
- Tuning Shed – We’ll also be wrapping up work on our new Tuning Shed this summer. Work benches, a bike stand and vices will help you keep your skis and bikes in proper working order.
- Bike Washing Station – We have one!
- Townie Bicycles – We added a fleet of Civia neighborhood bikes so, in the warmer months, you can cruise to the nearby beach, flume, ice cream stand – or wherever – in style!
- Upgraded WiFi – No more slow or intermittent connections. Happily connect to free, high speed WiFi anywhere on the property!
Stay tuned more to come…